Reisk, Knock, Co. Mayo
- 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
- For Sale by Private-treaty
Plan Number 9C, Property Number 2; contains 0.38 hectares (0.94 acres). Plan Number 9B, Property Number 2; contains 2.04 hectares (5.04 acres). Plan Number 4C, Property Number 1 contains 2.00 hectares (4.94 acres).
Approximately 13 acres of agriculture land with the remains of the family dwelling thereon. The cottage wile in poor condition would make a fantastic project to restore to its former glory. Plots 9B, 9C, and 4C form one parcel of land and have the remains of the dwelling contained thereon. The lands are medium to poor quality but would be ideal for a hobby farmer. The dwelling may qualify for the new rural regeneration scheme where you can receive up to 50,000 Euro in grants (subject to suitability).
Plot 9A consists of 1.73 acres this is a stand alone plot that may be suitable for a one off site for the construction of a private dwelling subject to receiving planning permission. This plot can be sold on its own with a guide price of 15,000.
The entire is offered to the market with offers in excess of 35,000. For further information, maps or to arrange viewing please make contact with the Sole Selling Agents APP Kirrane Auctioneering.
Close to eircode F12 rd76
Electricity and broadband available in the area
- Folio MY24898 and Folio MY57688F
- Countryside location
- Short drive to Knock, Claremorris, Kiltimagh, Ballyhaunis or Ireland West Airport
- Sizable holding could acquire your own herd number
- 13 acres of land
- House in need of renovation
- Possibility of applying for the rural regeneration scheme
- Views of the GAA Centre of Excellence Dome
- Exceptional value
- Viewing comes recommended